(followup) Re: Alternatives Re: <VV> Rebulding Retard?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Feb 22 22:54:41 EST 2007

And...

They also limited the spark advance vacuum to only work when the
transmission was in high gear. This was before overdrive.
My 1970 Buick Estate Wagon with a three speed manual tranny had the
switch mounted on the side of the transmission where it would only be
pushed with the third gear fork lever. I took that off early in my
ownership! The Turbohydromatics had the switch internal.

Frank DuVal