<VV> Thanks

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Feb 23 10:00:23 EST 2007

Joe--
I sold a tank like the one I'm getting from Lon back in 02 when I was busted flat and unemployed, I sent it UPS, I told them it was a Gas Tank, and they had no issue.

I would be happy to pay Lon to box it up, but my tank was cleaned, sealed and painted, so UPS had no issue.  TO send a gas Tank by bus , that might have residual petroleum in it could be something they dont' want in the bus.

Hank