<VV> Corvair seat track extender project

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 11:01:55 EST 2007

This is an update on the status of payment on seat track extender kits.  Thank you very much to the many of you who have sent payment.  I appreciate it.  I am hoping to get these mailed on Monday.

I have not heard from the following pre-orders:

Ron Byers
Lonzo
Kevin Fear
Jim Burkhard
Jim McLott
Bill Garrison
Del Patten
Jim Govoni
Dave Fierek
Tom Connolly
Rudy Scheindt
Dennis Pleau
Jim Houston
Ray C. Smith
Walt Baranowski

If your name is on this list and you are still interested, or if you are no longer interested, please let me know.  I have sold all the surplus sets and have several additional people who are interested, so if I don’t hear from these people by Tuesday of next week, I will start accepting payments from the more recent takers.

PLEASE SEND ALL EXTENDER CORRESPONDENCE TO ncwitte at wittelaw.com.  If you send it to my Comcast account that I normally use on VV, it won’t reach me as fast, because I don’t check that account as often.

More info regarding this project is available on my website at

www.wittelaw.com/personal/extender

Thanks!

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.