<VV> Nader documentary to be screened in more cities

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 14:49:13 EST 2007

I received the following re:  "An Unreasonable Man", the biographical
documentary about Ralph Nader.  BTW, the website they refer to is:

http://www.ralphnaderdocumentary.com

~Bill Stanley

<Thanks for your support on our openings in LA, Boston and NYC!!

This week-end we open in Honolulu, Washington DC, Wilmington DE, Dallas and
and soon there will be Buffalo, Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Chicago and more.
Please check the website for your local theater.   Ralph and Henriette will be
in DC to do Q and A on Friday and Saturday.  Steve will be in Chicago for that
opening and Henriette in Buffalo.  Special guests (mostly from the movie) will
be at all screenings too. >