<VV> Eastern Director Candidate

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Feb 23 17:47:34 EST 2007

---- Secular <rusecular at yahoo.com> wrote:

DID YOU FORGET TO PUT (HUMOR) On THIS? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!

If you are, don't worry about getting elected.

If you aren't, and by some miracle you DO get elected, don't think you're gonna walk in to the BOD and tell them "I've got everything figured out, just do it MY way"  THAT has been tried before.  Ask someone for Pastor Bob's Address.

If you are serious, You've got a LOT to learn about this club.

Hank
(Ran for BoD, and found out I was much better off being the loser rather than the winner)