<VV> Kent Moore tools on eBay

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 19:28:31 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/22/2007 1:11:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

I found  a category that's really a dangerous (for my wallet)  place:

http://search.ebay.com/Kent-Moore-tools

Now, a few of the  sellers include the application, but most don't.
Anyone know of a  place to look up K-M numbers?  For example J-33997-100
is a GM  steering gear tool kit, but for what?

I realize that it's unlikely to  turn up much for a Corvair, but you
never know.  Is there at least a  Corvair master list somewhere?  If
it's in one of the many  publications, pointing to one would be great, I
just don't recall such a  thing.
Bryan Blackwell  bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
Corvairs:  '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
'69 Road  Runner, '97 Ford F-150, '99 Neon R/T
"Why do something if you're not going  to obsess about it?"

Bryan,

If it's a Corvair tool it should show up in the Factory Manual.

Find what you need there and then check your Kent-Moore tools site.

Just a thought.

Tim  Abney

Inland Empire Corvair Club
http://www.aol.com.