FW:Re: <VV> Eastern Director Candidate

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Feb 23 20:30:48 EST 2007

Bob
Sorry if you took what I said and then the mention of your name as a characterization of what you tried to do when you went on the board. After re-reading what I wrote I realize I could have taken it that way.  This was not my intention.

Lon pretty much said exactly what I did mean.  Some people come on to the Board with lots of ideas, many I'm sure good ones.  But there is much difficulty in getting maybe only ONE of those ideas to come to fruition.  I'm sure you would agree with me about that.

That's what I meant. Sorry you read too much into it.  I see though how I could have done the same, and I apologize if you think I wrote that in some mean spirited way, it's just not so.

Many people who read this daily can attest that I have admitted MANY times, that though you and I had our moments, I still considered you a friend and a confidant, (though I don't hear much from you anymore. )

There WAS some discussion that included you recently, when someone went to your place to buy a car.  I said nothing disparaging about you at the time, and didn't pay much mind to what WAS said. Everyone has their opinions about both of us Bob, and you know how much that concerns me.

I did speak to a couple of directors who initmated that they felt that was kind of the attitude you brought to the board. If you remember, while you were running I was in your corner 100%, and I didn't get upset when you quit the board.

Take it of what it's worth, I did NOT mean to try and characterize you 100% by my remark.  But if you want to hold it against me, I'll remember that we all try to follow God's rule, forgiving those who have wronged you whether they apologize or not (AND I AM), and turning the other cheek, but we are all human, prone to failure, and that doesn't always happen, even to those how preach the Word.   So I'll understand if you dont.

Best Wishes
Hank