<VV> re:racing/BOD

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sat Feb 24 09:44:24 EST 2007

I believe that racing draws more attention to Corvairs than almost anything
else for many reasons. Just attend one of the Racer Reunions and you will
agree that it is one cool form of the hobby. These guys represent the car
and club well. Then add in the Auto Cross guys that are out in the general
public showing off the cars and what they can do. They all draw a lot of
good attention to our cars and what they can do.

Joe Robbins
Former BOD
Current Officer at BBRT
Current Pit Flunky Giannotti Racing