<VV> Re: re:racing/BOD

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 10:02:18 EST 2007

  I totally agree with you Tom ! In fact, I have tremendous respect for
  folks like Bill Fisher from the racers of the yore and Seth Emerson (there's
  a professor many missed) from today's clique.

  Hank was right - a five letter word -- h u m o r --  would have saved me
  the ocean of flames I've received in private emails (not to mention the
  kind and less intense ones).

  In short Tom, I love racing my Corvairs (the mid-engine and the 140 HP 1960 are
  keepers). IMHO nothing comes close to the sensation of driving a corvair
  in an autocross or just pushing it [to the limit] through a curve...

  Any hoooo, I'm beginning to think that with all this support, maybe I should
  really run for the Eastern Division thing, but so far not a peep from Sara :))

  Best wishes,

  Tony Irani
  Charlotte, NC