<VV> Phoenix Charlie fluid

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 15:18:13 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/27/2007 12:07:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:
> oh no ! we're gonna go at Phoenix Charlie's throat again...huh?
>  poor guy, just because morphology ain't his cup of tea, people deride the
>  desert guru's graffiti :))
>
>  No wonder he left VV heartbroken...like the other professors  ;-)

Tony,  you've got to get your act together...........you're too new to  delve
into things you only "suppose"

PC   does not do PC's!!!   Never Has...Never Will......SASE!!!!   How many
times do we have to drill this into your head...LOL!!

ps   You can imagine the grin on Charlies face as he relates the fact that
most are too lazy to WRITE......so by NOT being online......he gets to frustrate
MANY  of the  prises around the country!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!