<VV> Phoenix Charlie fluid

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 16:19:02 EST 2007

  Amigo, just because I don't write "humor" in my posts
  does not mean I'm hankering for pedantic guidelines.

  I do know PC does not do pc, I just hope when you [or any
  other old folks here] see signs like this     >>>  ;-)   <<<<<
  understand that the author need not sound a siren to alert
  you that "sarcasm" is coming your way  :))

  Any hooo, from the topic you have selected for your response, I gather
  you and Charlie to be _awfully close_ unless of course you're version
  of sarcasm is ok, and mine is NOT :))

  (No explanation necessary - it's just between you and Charlie) - LOL

  Regards,

  Tony I.