<VV> Jay Leno's phone call

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 19:35:23 EST 2007

Tonight when my wife and I returned home from dinner there was a messege on
my phone from Jay Leno, yes the real Jay Leno. I had sent him the article from
the June 2006 CC about having our red 60 coupe in the house.
   He mentioned he had a Tatra also rear engined and air-cooled and that
someday he wants to buy a 66 coupe with 4 speed. Very pleasent messege from a real
car guy.
   I had also invited him to the convention but he didn't make mention of it.
He said he hoped he could meet us some day and was sorry he missed us.
    Anyone have a nice 66 coupe they want to sell?
    Ed in sunny Florida