<VV> 2009 Autocross

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Feb 28 16:10:30 EST 2007

I agree that it's worth a drive to get to a good facility.  The track used for the Buffalo convention was a blast.  I hope though, that we can get some kind of shuttle service for people from the hotel to the track. My wife and son didn't get to see me drive like an old lady in our convertible at the Buffalo autocross because they stayed back at the hotel because I had to be at the track so early to check in and etc and my "track" car was our only car.  It would be nice is all.

I vow to put some actual air pressure in my tires and drive like a slightly faster little old lady next time!

mikeH