<VV> Here we go again...

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Feb 28 18:31:41 EST 2007

> Here's a case where all I can do is caution everybody on the potential
> pitfalls of going cheap on an engine.
<snip>

The thing that bugs me is knowing when you're being "cheap".  Is anything less than buying all new everything being cheap?  New crank(?), cam, cylinders, pistons, rods, rings, valves, springs,  lifters, pushrods etc etc etc???  At some point you have to re-use some old parts.  The engines that I've heard about failing haven't necessarily failed at the cheap parts either.