<VV> Here we go again...

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:57:07 EST 2007

>does seem to have good luck but then maybe he just doesn't share his
>failures with us.
>
>mikeH

Ahhh, maybe THAT's what I'm doing wrong.  Frankly, I built about 25-30
engines per year for people and I only post the failures.

Nyah, gotcha.  :)  At least my sense of humor is back.  W/o a sense of humor
it's hard to stay on this list and not lurk.

I just removed a msg from my IM that applies to this thread...

"Learn from the failures of others.  There's not enough time to learn them
all on your own."

That's all I'm trying to do by letting you know.

Thanks Mike.

Barry