<VV> Performance Workshop - New products - (Ad)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 20:37:47 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/28/2007 4:57:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lclarkpdx at gmail.com writes:

Mallory  has a Unilite conversion kit for most of their distributors. Go to
"_malloryracing.com_ (http://malloryracing.com/) " or "_mrgasket.com_
(http://mrgasket.com/) " and  see if your distributor is listed.

I have a mechanical advance  dual-point Mallory distributor on my old turbo
engine - it worked good when  you could still buy 100-octane at the pump. I'll
need to add the safeguard  unit to use it with a turbo again.

Lonny

Thank you,
Scotty from Hollyweird
http://www.aol.com.