<VV> Here we go again...

Christine Jacobs cjacobs at enter.net
Wed Feb 28 21:07:36 EST 2007

Total seal rings are almost the worst rings you can put on a Corvair. I =
made
the mistake too. 5000 + miles and its still smoking. Has power, just =
smokes.
I spoke to 20 people since and they all told me about the TC ring issue. =
had a few tell me to put Bob Ami down the carbs. I didn=92t get that =
desperate
yet! I also had the seal issue on another car using the best Clarks =
viton
seal. I'm installing a Speedi Sleeve. Clarks has them.=20

B. King