<VV> Here we go again...

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Feb 28 20:54:28 EST 2007

YMMV?     Just for the record Barry - It appears we WILL be offering
another run of KB pistons, but United has not given me the final numbers
yet or delivery, but I expect  4-6 weeks - This time, we're going to
save more singles back in the rare event that someone needs a
replacement. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com