<VV> Foam ball/top heater hose

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 1 18:02:07 EST 2007

A week or so ago I posted my method of getting rid of the upper heater hose
by cutting it at the firewall and plugging it with a foam ball. I was
politely told that wasn't a good idea and I should get off my lazy ass and
do it right. I agreed. So today I got the hose completely off and into the
trash can.

Now my question is, what do I do with the opening in the heater box where
that hose was? I'm assuming I need to block it off, but I was hoping someone
has a simple way to do that. Would a pvc pipe cap work? If so, what size?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Marc Sheridan