<VV> Nice Corvair day - and clock comments

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Jan 1 19:21:25 EST 2007

When it comes to this "blank space" vs clock in the middle of the dash,
my guess is that in designing the dash the stylists drew it up, THEN the
engineers had to figure out what to put in the provided holes. LOL! Then
again, consider the first gen Camaro, which took every line possible off
the LM Corvair. It has "only" two instrument pod holes.

Personally, I think the Corvair is better looking, even if you "only"
have a blank plug in the center to look at. ;o)

-Mark