<VV> RE: Is there any difference in the size of the Orifice?

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Jan 2 06:46:59 EST 2007

  Subject: <VV> Is there any difference in the size of the Orifice?

I have two PCV tubes. One is from a late model 110 HP and one is from a
140 HP. Is there any difference in the size of the orifice in these
tubes? If so, what are the sizes? I am assembling my 140 HP, and want to
use the correct tube.

thanks,

jack kean

I don't know if there is any difference in orifice size, but there is a
difference in the tubes. The 110 air cleaner hole is in a different
location than the 140 hole. So without modification it depends on which air
cleaner you are using.

Gary Swiatowy