<VV> Foam ball/top heater hose

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 2 08:47:19 EST 2007

My son and I just did this.  We cut the bottom out of a coffee can, cut some radial slits in it, and formed it to fit over the opening.  We then painted it with POR-15, and put it on with some high temp caulking and a few sheet metal screws.  It should last as long as the car.  When we get around to putting the motor back in, we'll cover the holes in the shroud and firewall with pieces cut from aluminum flashing.

                        Travis Payne
                          65 Monza coupe