<VV> sold corvair

Roger Atkinson ilikeoldcars at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 2 11:34:09 EST 2007

When I bought the Spyder I was torned between it and the Metro - it was basically the only two cars he had that I could afford to purchase.   came to the realization that the Corvair wasn't for me - and no not because the fan belt came off - so I worked a trade out.  Actually got the Metro and some of my initial investment back since hte Metro wasn't as much as the Spyder.

I am happy, I guess he is happy and I have a car I like.

Roger