<VV> Re: LM Blank plate in dash

Jim Houston jhouston45 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:37:21 EST 2007

Reminds me of a joke from way back:  Seems this guy gets up, has to dig
his way through 3 feet of snow out to his car, clean a path to the
street, etc.  Then he gets in the car (after thawing out the frozen
locks) turns on the ignition and a light on the dash say "COLD"... he
used the shovel on the instrument panel...  :-D

Jim Houston
Lithia, FL
'65 Monza daily driver
'66 Corsa 'vert - group red