<VV> Re: LM Blank plate in dash

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jan 2 09:33:35 EST 2007

As a once owner of several early 60's Chevys, I think the cold light was
used through '66 on full size Chevys. The next full size Chevy I owned
is the current '94 Estate Wagon, with no cold light. So now I'm smart
enough to know it is cold without a light? ggg

The '61 had a temp gage, and the '62 had the hot and cold light in the
same gage pod as the '61 gage.

Frank DuVal