<VV> Corvair Ownership

Connie Brummer hanssmom at cox.net
Tue Jan 2 21:40:47 EST 2007

Come on guys..........I come here to relax and learn something.  What I'm
learning lately is that its less stressful to go to work than to check my
email.  At work I have to play nice with the other children or I get an
unpaid vacation. <G>

I paid too much for my Vair.  Because I don't have the knowledge or ability
to rebuild one mechanically (and I would be waiting years for my man to find
the time), I opened the checkbook to buy one already rebuilt.  I truly
admire you guys fixing things with mayonnaise lids and such and think I may
have missed some of the true adventure of corvair ownership.  BUT...I
finally own a vair and love every minute of it.  To each his own.

Connie
Iowa (can't wait to meet Ken out East someday)
65 Corsa Vert