<VV> Corvair Ownership

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Jan 2 21:53:21 EST 2007

Connie,

You go, girl! To make you feel better, it's generally cheaper to buy a
turnkey car that you like than to try to restore one into what you want.
So you probably saved money in the long run, plus didn't have to wait on
the hubby to "have the fun" of restoring one.

Plus, as the old saw states, you can never pay too much for a
collectable car, but you can always buy too early (with what you paid
for one.) Enjoyment is the thing! And welcome to the pleasures of
Corvair ownership.

-Mark