<VV> Beg me to run...

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jan 4 15:16:10 EST 2007

---- corvairs <lonwall at corvairunderground.com> wrote:
The english
> translation for these statements is - "I couldn't get what I wanted".
> Ask yourself this question - With 12 board members how does each one of
> them get everything that they want?

UNCA LON

In some cases the issue was--I COULDN'T GET ANYTHING I WANTED--Forget EVERYTHING.  In others, All they wanted was ONE THING--and couldn't get anyone else to listen.

    If you're going to run for the board because "I'm going to get in
> there and "fix" everything" then you're in for a rude surprise. First is
> the fact that perhaps the way you  want to "fix" everything does not sit
> well with anyone else.........

That has been the case as well, with more than one Director.

All I can tell you Lon is, People tell me things. Things I can't repeat, nor the identity of the people who told me, or they'll never give me any insider scoop again.

And judging from  some of what I've had opportunity to learn, I can serve my community much better as Commandant of a Veteran's Service Organization than I could as a CORSA director.  The people on the CORSA board all know me, and how I am, as well as how I can get.

That's probably all I need to add.

Hank