<VV> Beg me to run...

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:52:24 EST 2007

I've got to echo Hank's thoughts here (as well as others who have provided
their views). If, what I've heard came from only one source, I would write
it off to a personality conflict, however, I've heard the same negative
comments from a number of folks who have been on the BOD. Now that doesn't
mean I believe all of it, or even most of it, but I must say that I am
starting to place some credence in what is being said. I'm not posting this
to throw stones at any one in particular, but I am hopeful that the BOD
members and executive committee, when this is read, realize there is an
undercurrent of dissent in their organization. I've been in one car club
that disbanded and formed a rival club, and I don't want to see that happen
to CORSA.

With that said, NO, I"M NOT RUNNING FOR BOD. I wouldn't be well tolerated
(I'm very opinionated), and I don't need to stress over something so trivial
as a car.

Yeah, my flame suit is on, so have at it.
--
George Jones