<VV> Beg me to run...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 20:29:37 EST 2007

  Tim Mahler says:

  > Board members must be able to take a step back and
  > assess the real meaning of lots of messages --
  > from 5,000 members -- all with distinct views
  > on life.   Sometimes we just don't agree.

  ----

  Chuck Amer says:

  > If you feel you have a valid suggestion(s)
  > then contact your Director that is now serving.
  > Contact your elected  officials and give them your
  > opinion and THANK them for serving . Think positive!

  ----

  I say:

  The hell with all the media, newsgroups, listserves,
  Radio and Television - if they have something to say
  about an elected official, then they ought to contact
  him/her directly ! I personally detest open dissent.
  In general if I want your opinion, I'll give it to you ! :)

  ---

  Remember again what Tim said:

  >Talking amongst yourselves does not get the attention of the
  > board members !

  ----

  Hmmmm....I'm gonna be pretty honest with you. If you elect "me"
  I'll sweep things under the carpet faster than you can say
  "Think positive" :)

  I would also declare BOD discussion off limits and will add
  "fan burning" to Convention activities.

  Regards,

  Tony Irani