<VV> CORSA Board -- Please consider

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 21:37:42 EST 2007

I would like to run for BoD someday, maybe soon. Many people have  encouraged
me to do so. I believe that I have something positive to offer. As  others
have said CORSA is a political thing just like many other aspects of our  lives.
I know many past and current BoD members and have talked to them about  what
it's like. I've heard some horror stories and have had some disappointing
interactions with members of the BoD. These disappointments did not make me want
to drop out of CORSA or not want to participate in CORSA events. It's like
they  say, everyone complains about the weather, but no one wants to do anything
about  it.

I guess there's only one way to find out for sure.

Ned