Fwd: <VV> Corvair Ownership

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 10:38:22 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/2/2007 5:04:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

> The true enthusiast will prevail.  He will not pull up his pants and run
> home whining at the first thing that goes wrong.  He will instead learn and
> glory in the unique features of the Corvair and as time goes by,

Realistically there are Corvair owners and then their are Corvair people.
Smitty and his wife are Corvair people.  Now matter how many adventures I've had
repairing my cars in the snow, at night with drug addicts offering to help
etc. none compare to the adventures that Smitty and his wife have had.  My wife
has held flashlights for me in all kinds of weather, but she has never had to
hold off wild animals with a gun in the wilds of the West.  My hat's off to
them both.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier