<VV> CORSA BOD

James Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Jan 5 12:27:52 EST 2007

I have belonged to CORSA for a long time.  My CORSA Quarterlies start
with volume seven number 1 and I currently belong to seven
chapters.  Every member of the BOD that I have known personally put
the good of the club above his/her personal agenda. It may not seem
that way in print or outside the board meeting, but that is the way I
see it.  Only because of BOD members like Bill Pierson, Robert
Landers, Seth Emmerson and others to numerous to mention does the
organization continue to be a viable nucleus for the Corvair car hobby.
On another note, Harry and Mike do a yeoman's job it trying to please
the clubs members. Sure they are paid, but both do way more than
their contract specifies.  Both are very approachable and forthright
in their manner and, in my opinion, a great asset to the club.  I
remember well, how it used to be, when they weren't around.
Thanks for listening; now, down from my soap box!
Jim Davis