<VV> ebay fees - some Corvair

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Jan 5 14:36:07 EST 2007

I am not an iOffer.com stockholder !  Just trying to find an alternative to
eBay ...

Items listed in April are still for sale ?  Not enough people looking, yet.
And list something so people will find something when they look, and come
back and find other things ?

Wow !  Unheard of on eBay for an item to last 8 months !  Why ? Well, that's
because your item must sell in 7 days, or you're bumped out, and you have to
pay to relist it !

www.iOffer.com is shaky and slow ?  Well, yes, it is, but more people using
it will (eventually) let them use "economies of scale," and lower prices ?

It's free to list on their site, too.

I'm not selling it, per se, but if we want to help someone compete against
eBay, we have to use their product, and just wait until they are big enough
to compete on their own.

Borrowing money to capitalize them is probably based on "hits" on their
site, so list something there - it's free, and they don't knock you out
after 7 days (or 10 days on eBay for an addition 40 cents) !!!

Chaz