<VV> Minor Corvair - still ebay

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 17:20:21 EST 2007

I don't want drag this out much longer, but it's really not that much more boring than the BOD thread, so...While I forget as to how frequewntly a recent national news report said that a vehicle was sold on ebay (every minute or maybe it was every second), I don't think they worry too much about sales...a person gets one free relist and then they pay.... Just take the $10 increase and multiply by the number of minutes and seconds in a year and I think you will agree that it would be enough to live on, as well as purchase a few MLB and NFL franchises.
<<Ebay is responding to the way most people sell vehicles on the site. Few
actually sell on Ebay, but even at a $50 listing fee (Ebay makes nothing
more if the transaction does not close on Ebay)>>
Grant