<VV> Minor Corvair - eBay "loses" $50, 000, 000 due to "unsold" cars.

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Jan 5 22:12:48 EST 2007

What is "a few" ?

1 car sold per minute is "only" about $26,000,000 to list, then $5,000,000
when sold, per year.
If "a few" is 10%, then 10 times that many pay $50 each = $250,000,000 +
So, eBay "loses" $50,000,000 due to "unsold" cars.

www.iOffer.com (and there may be others) charges $0 to list (and this may
apply to cars too ?)

Worth looking into this, and getting more people to look at other sites, so
it';ll be more likely someone will see your Corvair there (<-- requisite
Corvair content)

No, I do not have stock in iOffer.com, and yeas, I know eBay is not a bad
deal, but it's not getting better, and competition can only help to keep
them in check ?

Chaz