<VV> Used Carpet?

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Jan 6 17:10:20 EST 2007

Folks
Got a Good used Black LM carpet for manual Trans from Dave Ziegler in DE.

AHHH, The Power of Virtual Vairs--It's still there.

I told the wife I posted on some carpet, and she asked me why don't I just
do as JR suggested below, which of course I COULD have done.

I told Wanda that this is the course of Least Resistance.
And it was.

Hank