<VV> Picture's worth a 1000 words / Canes

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 10:57:20 EST 2007

rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

> Nothing...I mean __absolutely nothing__ wrong with walking
>   with a cane !

Sure there is! It's a pain in the A$#.....I used one for just a couple of
months....settled for the Pain instead...they get in the way EVERYWHERE!

As far as on the Cover....I thought you were talking about the  "Appearance
of the Average Corvair owner"......BUT

Since you have to be a Member ALREADY to get one.....we already know that!

I haven't seen my copy yet.....was it just a photo..that happened to have a
person with a cane.....or is there an article that goes with it?

Matt