<VV> VV Muffler project for a cheapskate

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 7 12:54:43 EST 2007

John,

It is my understanding from past discussions (read that - don't know this to
be a fact) that the side exit exhaust is to reduce the chance of fumes being
sucked back into the heater through the fresh air grill on top.  Further,
that straight out the back exhaust (at least a portion) can be sucked
forward and into the engine compartment - and hence into the heater system.

Later, JR