<VV> instrument panel removal

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Jan 7 14:10:59 EST 2007

Oh, Lord, that's the hard way. The best way I've found to remove the
dash in a '65-6 is to unscrew the "T" lever crossbar, then remove the
nuts off the back of the assembly. The shift lever is thus left attached
to the cable.

And BTW, remove the steering wheel and drop the column's attaching bolts
on the bottom of the dash. Then cover the remaining column with a towel.
Keeps from damaging either the column or dash.

-Mark C