<VV> instrument panel removal

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 12:38:05 EST 2007

I have the panel of my 1965 Monza Coupe almost out. I
am down to the nut that holds the PG linkage to it's
bracket. Getting the e-clip off wasn't to much of a
problem but reinstalling it looks to be a PITA. So I
decided maybe there is a better way. Is it possible to
route the cable completely back through from the
transmission and leave it attached to the panel. This
had to be the way it was assembled in the factory. Any
tips would be appreciated.
GMoore