<VV> How many?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 15:36:16 EST 2007

Okay - for the first time in a number of years, I am down to one Corvair.
Several went last year, all to new owners who had good plans - or at least
better plans than I - to use their best points, and restore them. My current
Corvair was the car I brought to Portland in 2005, it will (still) be a race  car,
though probably street legal, and is still some distance from running  again.
I guess that would put it into Group Red, which, coincidentally, is the
color it will be painted. - Seth Emerson