<VV> Brake Bleeder is Broken

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Tue Jan 9 05:00:52 EST 2007

Replacing it will probably be the greatest headache of my life.

Boy!  If it is....you've led a VERY sheltered life!

Relax!  You've busted a brake cylinder....it happens!  A new one is
available at your nearest FLAPS or from our usual Corvair sources, usually
for under $50 (sometimes a LOT under if it's a rear!), takes about an hour
to replace, and isn't a "rocket science" job....two little bolts are all
that hold the cylinder in, disconnecting the brake line is the only "tricky
part (and that's a stretch in my experience!).  It isn't the end of the
world as we know it!

John