<VV> Re: HOW MANY?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 06:37:13 EST 2007

i only keep three at a time here  all running , but one is a save from the
crusher by a high school class and will get detailed and finished soon.  my
corvair activities have come to a halt because of moving to a new location (after
30 years!!) .
rampy runs good , 64 greenbrier runs good , needs paint yet , lakewood coming
soon.  just aquired the heads i wanted yesterday by driving 60 miles and
dropping a powetrain out of a 63 junk van .(in the rain).i brought the engine home
and tore it down last night. now to get rid of the excess and clean up the
heads and check them out. all of my vehicles got the required new brake system
overhaul first thing , then on with other work as i get time and money. (still
own 2 houses!)
i have parted out an unknown number of vairs over the years siince about
1963.  probablly about 200 or so.  i even put a few nice ones together over the
years. lots of loooong stories to go with my vairs....
regards, tim colson
63 rampy
64 greenbrier
61 lakewood
too many parts after cleaning out many truckloads to move to smaller home...