<VV> How many?

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 9 08:14:28 EST 2007

  Just the one 65 Monza coupe my oldest son decided he wanted us to build becasue I had one back in college.  Was a 110 pg car.  When finished, the motor will be a "massaged" 140.  New brake lines and gas line installed.  Front suspension, new gas tank, and re-built heater box ready to go in.   Interior almost together, and then it's time to put the pieces of the motor and rear suspension togehther.  On the street as a daily driver we hope by June.

     And then there are the other 9 or so cars, including a 55 Nomad (daily driver), 67 Corvette coupe (my long term dream), 72 Nova (built 350 and 350 turbo trans ready to go in), plus 3 BMW's with the 88 modified M5 my daily driver.

                    Travis Payne