<VV> Re: Brake Bleeder is Broken

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Jan 9 10:38:41 EST 2007

My NAPA caries all sorts of brake bleeder screws.  I have replaced
FC, cars and Ultra Van bleeder's from their collection.  They also
carry a great line of flare wrenches in there custom tool line.  The
3/8 - 7/16 one I bought last month is cold, drop forged and has a
head about 5/8 of an inch wide.  Cost $10.
Jim Davis