<VV> Re: Brake Bleeder is Broken

corvair at mts.net corvair at mts.net
Tue Jan 9 08:58:50 EST 2007

Matt,

Don't cut new holes. If you are replacing the brake lines anyways, just cut them off close to the end fitting and use a socket to remove the fittings. You must have to spend a lot of money on flare nut wrenches to get good ones - I've never actually found ones that work "as advertised" without slipping.

Les
corvair at mts.net

Message: 1