FW: <VV> how many -- WHO CARES??? Aghhhhhh!

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Jan 9 11:20:16 EST 2007

I didn't realize that VV had to be so restrictive that people couldn't
follow the thread if they wanted to.  It seams like a nice topic to me
and apparently others.  JR has offered to track who and what and this
seems kind of interesting to me to see what people have got out there.
It sure seems to be a more pleasant subject that BOD bashing and a few
other topics that seem to cause a lot of negative feed back.  Just keep
using that delete key if you don't like the thread and if you want you
can start with this one.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

65 VAIR 140  (only one but it's real nice)