<VV> Subject was" How many "now Abreviations.

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 14:12:09 EST 2007

  For those of you wondering why some folks here
  exhibit signs of "guidelinitis" posing as a storm trooper
  telling you "do it - don't do it" ---  rest assured that it's
  only a temporary malady --- it only afflicts the
  "know it all crowd" - it appears once a month & it's
  also known as:

  * Male PMS *  :))

  -----

  source:

  http://www.old-and-senile.org/

  -----

  ohhh....for the Most Common Internet Abbreviations, visit:

  http://tinyurl.com/m74tg

  Regards,

  Tony I.