<VV> Subject was" How many "now Abreviations.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jan 9 15:03:47 EST 2007

Here are the sites I have in the monthly post:

http://www.AcronymFinder.com/  The Acronym Finder.
http://www.phish.net/PhishFAQ/nabbrev.html  More Acronyms and
Abbreviations.

If you find a better one, or those don't work, please let me know.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa